Kitesurfing courses are given at the hotel’s beach; it is located to the north of Fuerteventura on the highway to Corralejo town. We give the classes at a beach with 6 kilometers of white sand and generally with wind from the side. We have 3 kilometers to practice kite surf. The best months to practice kite are from March to August when the sea is flat and the wind is more consistent. During winter often there is more waves and works OK, but is it not guaranteed.
Kite surf combine the techniques and adrenalin of surf, windsurf, wakeboarding, turning to one of the most spectacular water sports known. Kitesurfing, surf and windsurf seems to be sports difficult to learn, but actually they are very easy. Why? All techniques could be simulated on land and with the right teaching is possible to learn the basics in two days only.
kite surfing Corralejo, kite surf center Fuerteventura
- Security and prevention
- Flying and control techniques theory and practice
- Security and prevention in water
- Relaunching – How to raise the kite from water
- Displacement – An experience plenty of the kite power in water and how this influence your movements.
- Beginning in the water – Here we explain how to control the balance, position, movements, speed on the board and how to feel safe with the kite in water.
Our kite surf school provides with both kites and boards from the last season (helmets, radio control, harness, vests, neoprene suits, etc.) Also we have a zodiac for avanced level.